My smile is fragile, like a mayfly
But it is there - waiting like kindling
Daring to glow
I like how it changes my face
Makes my eyes shine a little - with hope perhaps
I hold it gently - like a dream
Daring it to grow.
Nice one Jaeπmuch love
"I hold it gently - like a dream"LOVE that. De
Beautiful!
This poem is as beautiful as your smile.
Love this π (Ange)
beautiful Q, Jae
Just lovely.
Daring a smile to grow! Now that's something!
I hope you get a lot of good smiles in return.
Yes, I like how a smile erases the wrinkles, turns them into laugh lines.
I love the simile ‘My smile is fragile, like a mayfly’, Jae, and the thought of a smile ‘waiting like kindling daring to glow’.
Oo! I especially like the waiting like kindling part
Eric here. I especially like to the “waiting like kindling” part
I don't smile much around adults but permanently grinning around my students.
May your smile continue to shine, to grow, to flourish, Jae.
"daring it to grow" π
This made me smile, Jae. I love it.
Beautiful poem, Jae!Yvette M Calleiro :-)http://yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com
Nice one Jae
ReplyDeleteπmuch love
"I hold it gently - like a dream"
ReplyDeleteLOVE that.
De
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis poem is as beautiful as your smile.
ReplyDeleteLove this π (Ange)
ReplyDeletebeautiful Q, Jae
ReplyDeleteJust lovely.
ReplyDeleteDaring a smile to grow! Now that's something!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get a lot of good smiles in return.
ReplyDeleteYes, I like how a smile erases the wrinkles, turns them into laugh lines.
ReplyDeleteI love the simile ‘My smile is fragile, like a mayfly’, Jae, and the thought of a smile ‘waiting like kindling daring to glow’.
ReplyDeleteI love the simile ‘My smile is fragile, like a mayfly’, Jae, and the thought of a smile ‘waiting like kindling daring to glow’.
ReplyDeleteOo! I especially like the waiting like kindling part
ReplyDeleteEric here. I especially like to the “waiting like kindling” part
ReplyDeleteI don't smile much around adults but permanently grinning around my students.
ReplyDeleteMay your smile continue to shine, to grow, to flourish, Jae.
ReplyDelete"daring it to grow" π
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile, Jae. I love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem, Jae!
ReplyDeleteYvette M Calleiro :-)
http://yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com