It is with great trust that I leave Alice with you all for safekeeping
j has left the asylum and is heading off to get her broken skin fixed...
It is with great hope that I will be back and dining on words and stars in two weeks time (gulp says Alice and j)...
Do please be tolerant...she can be a very wilful child...
With much thanks
J and Alice x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are painting the white walls
Pure as rabbit
Look sharp Alice
Mummy is home
You already have what you are looking for
It's dripping off the walls in this world made of stone
Quick lick
Then split
All will be mended
All will be well
Sending love and good thoughts. You are always in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly Dee...I hope your knee is healing nicely too...Happy Thanksgiving x
Delete"All will be mended, all will be well"....yes, it will, dear Jae. Rest and heal....see you when you get back. We shall miss your poems in the meantime.
ReplyDeleteWe will take good care of Alice. And you, I trust, will take good care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteI love the last two lines here! It is possible that all outcomes will be positive. Alice will be safe here while you are gone ...
ReplyDeleteGood news that you will be home for Christmas. Take care and don't sing any Christmas songs (jingle bells jingle bells or all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth ) they could be looking for any excuse not to let you out :) Keep smiling (inwardly while you're in there:)
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime Alice will be taken care of. Be well, Jae. I will look for your return!
ReplyDeleteAlice will be safe with us, but will we be safe with Alice? Come back soon Jae.
ReplyDeleteMend well, and a good poem to real while healing.
ReplyDeleteThank you all xo
ReplyDeleteyes...all will be well..
ReplyDeleteBe well Jae !
ReplyDeleteTime flies fast...Healing and rest....all the best, Jae...Thanks for being with us.... we're waiting for your words...hugs
ReplyDeleteLove the poem, and sending love to you.
ReplyDeleteJae I missed you, and came to look for you. I didn't realize you were going so soon…when you return you will read this and you will know you have been missed…the stars in the sky just don't go missing, without someone noticing….xoxoxoxohugs
ReplyDeleteThank you - am back home...a bit gimpy but safe and sound xo
ReplyDelete