This is a lovely poem, Jae, atmospheric and emotional. However, today’s prompt is Prosery, when we write a piece of prose with a maximum of 144 words that includes a given line from a poem. No poetry today, but you are welcome to link your poem up to the next Open Link Night. I’m sorry, but I will have to unlink it today.
This is a lovely poem, Jae, atmospheric and emotional. However, today’s prompt is Prosery, when we write a piece of prose with a maximum of 144 words that includes a given line from a poem. No poetry today, but you are welcome to link your poem up to the next Open Link Night. I’m sorry, but I will have to unlink it today.
This is a lovely poem, Jae, atmospheric and emotional. However, today’s prompt is Prosery, when we write a piece of prose with a maximum of 144 words that includes a given line from a poem. No poetry today, but you are welcome to link your poem up to the next Open Link Night. I’m sorry, but I will have to unlink it today.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely poem, Jae, atmospheric and emotional. However, today’s prompt is Prosery, when we write a piece of prose with a maximum of 144 words that includes a given line from a poem. No poetry today, but you are welcome to link your poem up to the next Open Link Night. I’m sorry, but I will have to unlink it today.
ReplyDeleteDeep breaths, and a steady foot, and all will be well, my friend.
ReplyDelete