I can feel the cold fingers, smiled at the sugar for tea, and the lying silently dreaming. A sweet poem indeed.
Beautifully done, Jae!
Great poem! I totally love this! I like the water and frozen themes.
Thanks for trying the Waltmarie – and succeeding so beautifully.
Nice approach to form, JR.
Sounds like a delightful day
Loved this. Well done !
Perfection.
Such a calming read. I loved it.
I agree. :)
How important dreams are to look forward and hope for better times. Lets hope those days come soon for all of us!
Well done!
Very nice! Congratulations--you tried a Waltmarie before I did.
A poem that indulges the senses. Lovely!
Nicely penned, a lovely write.
I can feel the cold fingers, smiled at the sugar for tea, and the lying silently dreaming. A sweet poem indeed.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done, Jae!
ReplyDeleteGreat poem! I totally love this! I like the water and frozen themes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for trying the Waltmarie – and succeeding so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteNice approach to form, JR.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a delightful day
ReplyDeleteLoved this. Well done !
ReplyDeletePerfection.
ReplyDeleteSuch a calming read. I loved it.
ReplyDeleteI agree. :)
DeleteHow important dreams are to look forward and hope for better times. Lets hope those days come soon for all of us!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Congratulations--you tried a Waltmarie before I did.
ReplyDeleteA poem that indulges the senses. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteNicely penned, a lovely write.
ReplyDelete