We draw a line
Beautiful scraps in the night
A blow drain
A hazy strike
We climb the hill
Slide down the side
Measure the sticks
A high message in water
We draw a line
Beautiful scraps in the night.
Curiously this took me back to my childhood (a thousand years ago) and how I still grasp hold of some of those memories from way back and recall those halcyon years when I had a whole lifetime to look forward to.
Indeed "we draw a line" ... beautiful
ReplyDeleteI wonder if drawing the line means not crossing the river
ReplyDeleteAnd beautiful lines in your poem........
ReplyDeleteDrawing a line may or may not work. We hope it does, however, for you and for Alice.
ReplyDeleteA line well drawn. It reminded me, though of our cats who don't always get on and have beautiful scraps in the night! :)
ReplyDeleteCuriously this took me back to my childhood (a thousand years ago) and how I still grasp hold of some of those memories from way back and recall those halcyon years when I had a whole lifetime to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteIf you can draw that line, the next step becomes easier.
ReplyDelete