Monday, 1 December 2025

Zero


Zero

Zero is such a pretty little number

It sits round and plump on the tongue

Like the ripest berry fit to burst

It can make things bigger, or smaller

Richer or weaker 

Nothing can always make something

- So that is where I will start. 

11 comments:

  1. A good place to start. A good outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a delightful approach to Zero

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  3. zero does have a good shape ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Just a big fat zero!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the number "sitting round and plump on the tongue". So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the thought of zero as a berry ‘round and plump on the tongue’, Jae, and yes, it can make things bigger, or smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exactly why we need zero... the best invention ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one, Jae. Absolutely perfect!
    "It sits round and plump on the tongue

    Like the ripest berry fit to burst" 💙

    ReplyDelete