J is sorry not to be able to send letters to my friends. I cannot get out to buy stamps as yet and still can’t email.
~Dearest Annell…I miss our letters and pictures of Beau. I have changed wards. My sister has the new address – I also have to use my ‘official’ name. I think of you in your studio in Taos and send you much love. Alice is keeping me safe.
~Dear Robin (Old Egg)…thank you for the cards and love…have no fear I am not easily swayed and have no intention of picking up bad habits…I hope you are still telling the story of Ahu…
~Dear Ann (Bunny Girl)…thank you for the Maelstrom…It passed customs (nobody understands words so there was no trouble). My sister read the last email you sent before I came here. It sang like a bell. I will indeed pretend…reach the final step…and find my recovery…I think it’s always been there waiting to be found…thank you.
~Dear Amy (Sharp Little Pencil)…thank you for your letters and pictures. They always make me : ) I hope the letter reached you.
~Dear Kim…I hope you are all well…I miss the color of your words and pictures…thank you for your thoughts…I feel them…
~To anyone else who drops in…I miss you all and hope to be back and blogging soon.
hope to see you posting soon I miss you.
ReplyDeleteI miss you J.
ReplyDeleteHave been in turmoil here, but the dust is settling. Please have Sharon send me your current mailing address.
Lovingly,
~KIM
Will I need a new address to send things to you? Seems like they should be able to figure it out, right? You are missed out here in blog-land. Hope to see you back here soon!
ReplyDeleteYou certainly have a mega force of supporters Jae, and so much love too.
ReplyDelete