Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Source

I am in a teach hut, not a beach hut.

The waves are stronglifting me up.

Soon I will feel the water on my feet

and the sun willmake me smile...

or at least those tiny little shells of compounds

will soak into my head

and raise my hair again

6 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts to that teach hut and hoping you will be back, stronger and refreshed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your "About me" you say you are "Big of heart" and I am sure that spirit will get you through and bouncing back.

    I always look out for your writing and even if it is hair raising like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent..especially after the frustrations you had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good girl Jae.
    Hey I was wondering what happened to you when the other links wouldn't work. Glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda thanks - I now have my link as a memo on my mobile phone so am never far away from my blog - aah! ..Jae

    ReplyDelete